Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wow. It has been over a year since I've last posted.  A lot has changed since then. I have transitioned to painting on wood boards (cost effective and the wood grain adds an excellent dimension to the work). I have stumbled into painting people again...I know, I know. Yet artistically, there is still something missing.  That defining piece that defines my style and future direction. There is an internal battle raging between "playing it safe" and "doing something out of the comfort zone".  The vision is still foggy, but it does not look like anything that I have been doing up to this point. That may be a good thing. Breaking down the walls of the self-constructed box I painted myself into. I want to work BIG. Really BIG. And different. From a new perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment